Log In to Georgetown Box
Welcome to Georgetown Box!
Box is a file sharing and storage service that enables you to securely store your documents “in the cloud” and to access those documents anywhere you can connect to the Internet. You can also share your documents with any of your classmates or colleagues.
The following Box tools are available to support your file sharing needs: Box Web, Box Mobile, and Box Drive.
All active Georgetown credit students, as well as faculty and staff of the Main Campus and the Medical Center, receive Box accounts for as long as they maintain at least one of those affiliations with the university.
Moving from EFS to Box? We can help you with the move. If you need Box training, just send your request to email@example.com.
With Box you can:
- Store documents securely “in the cloud”.
- Access your documents anywhere, any time — and on any computer or device. You can use Box on a Mac or Windows computer, as well as on a mobile device (iPhone, Android, Windows).
- Share documents with others.
- Collaborate with others within and outside Georgetown.
- Access your documents between Box and your computer or mobile device.
To start using Georgetown Box, complete a simple, one-time setup process to activate your Georgetown Box account. Once you activate your Box account, you can log in to Box.